Dennis J. Polen is the founder and principle attorney of the Law Offices of Dennis J. Polen in Woodland Hills, California. He serves individual and commercial clients in a wide range of cases, including real estate, estate administration, business law, and civil matters. He has guided countless clients through complex cases, ranging from probate matters to commercial real property contracts. He is an aggressive advocate for his clients who is dedicated to providing comprehensive, personalized legal counsel.
As an experienced attorney, Mr. Polen knows that his clients want personalized legal counsel and service. That is why he is dedicated to providing affordable, comprehensive legal counsel that is tailored to each of his client’s individual needs. He works closely with his clients to understand every detail of their case and to create a high-quality legal strategy that will further their goals. He takes the time to carefully answer questions and explain all available options. He will guide you through any decisions that have to be made and is always available to answer any questions that arise.
Education and Experience
- B.S. Degree. University of California, Los Angeles (U.C.L.A.)
- M.B.A. Degree George Washington University, Washington D.C.
- J.D. Degree, University of La Verne
- Former Adjunct Professor – Business Law – Ventura County Colleges
- Business Legal Counselor, Small Business Administration SCORE Ventura, 1990 to present
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court October 1993